With exam season over and your final graduation term nearly finishing, it really is time to check out our new graduation checklist. Graduation is an extremely thrilling time and one which signs the start of a new chapter. It’s a brilliant way to recognize your own achievements with family and friends and also celebrate to the future, but have you prepared everything? We’ve put together a checklist to help you remember all of those important parts of your own graduation day – from acquiring tickets to travelling.
Here’s our graduation checklist to make use of, make sure you read every one of them and mark the whole lot off after you have gotten them sorted.
- Sign up to attend – It really is easy to get caught up in the flurry of exams, however don’t forget to sign up with your graduation! Uncertain how to? Every one of the points ought to be on your university or college web page.
- Write down the date and time – Graduation ceremonies can be segmented by subject, therefore remember to note down exactly when and also where it’s taking place. You do not be turn up delayed or even miss it.
- Buy visitor tickets – Check out the deadline for booking these particular tickets and keep in mind there is typically a very limited amount per university graduate, therefore make sure you choose immediately.
- Pre-book your digital photography package – Would you like a professional photo head snap to sit pride of place on the mantelpiece? Get the request in in advance so you have a little something to mark the event.
- Purchase your cap and also gown – Your own cap and gown are quintessential to your graduation experience and should be pre-ordered so you can validate body measurements (you don’t want to find your own cap doesn’t fit on the event!)
- Celebrate – This really is the commencement of the next chapter and plenty awaits – will you be ready to dive into the exciting field of graduate jobs?
Looking for some graduation gift ideas? Take a look at our graduation section.